Skip to main content

Wind and Fire

The mountain kept burning under the beautiful night sky. A sky with one bright star. As if the mountain was reflecting the light this loner has. And all people could see is the fire. but that is not what I see from this high floor. All I see is smoke. Weird isn't it? These dark waves of smoke attract more attention than the brighter flames. And I keep on watching. Even when the fire is out, the smoke keeps on going. Higher and higher. The kind of  height I only can imagine.

But as the smoke grows more and more, the sky gets clouded. There is no more beautiful sky. There is no more bright star. There is just pure darkness. And now the smoke is less attractive, rather it is intimidating. But there is always something you cannot predict. the Wind. The wind is too strong. It is going to make smoke fade out. But there is a possibility that it might ignite the sleeping fire. but it doesn't happen. the wind clears the sky within small span of time. The hours of wrong doing is cleared within minutes by this  strong force. A force with will power to clear the sky. And make the things the way they should be.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Book Thief

There are stories. There are good stories. And then there are stories which touch your soul. One such story is written by Markus Zusak, named as The Book thief. Narrated by the death itself, it's a story of a kid from Nazi Germany. Her name is Liesel. Living in a foster home, with her new Papa and Mama. But life is not fair with her. She has memories of a brother, she lost on a train. Her new mother is awful cook and pretty tough on her. She has nightmares every night. As she starts to live this new life on a place called Himmel Street, stuff keeps happening. She makes a best friend Rudy, who's has crush on her. Her father teaches her the art of reading from a book she has stolen from grave yard. And hence the title, the book thief. And then there's another important character, called Max. Who is a Jew in a Nazi Germany, who is given shelter in her basement. You go on a journey from a train, to a football match on street, to stealing apples and bread. From playing accordion...

A Lone Journey!

"Would she remember me?", "Did I make a good Impression?", "Or is it just another click?", these are one of few thoughts I am having. May be I should stop thinking about her smile. That's the prettiest part of this short trip. An unexpected meet, then sharing sweet glances may be wasn't enough, that's why she gave a very warm goodbye along with an invitation to visit again. OMG! I have to stop thinking about her. This wont work ever. I know very well. May be all I need is little distraction to get normal. Looking outside the bus window might help. but while leaving this town, I am glad that I could collect some memories. At the end of the day, that's all you have , right? People you care, instances which make you happy, inspirations for bright tomorrow. Yeah! That is all matter.  Just like this journey, life is moving. For a couple of days She was my Travelling Buddy. Not Any More. I wish our journey could be prolonged. Trav...

The Good, The Bad and The Corporate

I have often heard that, people don’t come in Black and White; they are always in the shades of grey. Confused? Let me explain. Like the old good Hindi movies, there is no absolute goodwill hero or absolute evil villain. Everyone belong in between, the scale which connects the absolute good and pure evil. But that’s something you already know, don’t you? Of course you do, because at times we behave good and bit evil as well. And this evil doesn’t mean being a bad person, it just means “Not waiting for the signal to turn green”, or “Throwing the garbage on the road” (Cause there was no dustbin around, so lame reason, Lol). My point being, everybody is bad sometime and vice a versa. So that covers the good and the bad, but what’s the corporate ha? Now these are the strangest but the smartest people on the earth (at least they think so,Lol). So being in corporate life for almost two years, I observed many people. People of my age, little bit seniors and highly seniors as well. And ...