Skip to main content

My Heaven!


And this time it is deodorant. It has to be something every time. Last time it was towel. May be some unconscious part of me make sure that I forget at least one item, when I leave from home. Just to keep traces of my existence.


Days feels like seconds when you go home for vacation. The moment of arrival arrives with moment of departure. You know that you have got exactly 96 hours. And you have to make sure that you grab enough love before leaving to ruthless city again. That scares me off. What if I don't get enough, what if I get homesick before next trip to home. But all anyone could do is hope, the most addictive drug.




And the court down begins. First a warm hug from your brother, then priceless smiles of caring mother and proud father. A heavy snacks at uncle's place, a surprise visit to your bestie cousin, and you look up to god, and thank him for a wonderful family.



But is family everything? It is very important, and yet incomplete without friends. A bullet ride with your long time bro slash friend. A favorite snack called 'Misal' with school bff's. A nice chocolate drink with college time classmate. And a lunch with a friend with whom you share everything. And each one of these visits is made up of laughs, talks, and emotions.



So the point is, there is no point. I am traveling from the most loved place on earth, at least for me. And I think I have enough quota till my next visit. Visit to a heaven, called home ☺

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Book Thief

There are stories. There are good stories. And then there are stories which touch your soul. One such story is written by Markus Zusak, named as The Book thief. Narrated by the death itself, it's a story of a kid from Nazi Germany. Her name is Liesel. Living in a foster home, with her new Papa and Mama. But life is not fair with her. She has memories of a brother, she lost on a train. Her new mother is awful cook and pretty tough on her. She has nightmares every night. As she starts to live this new life on a place called Himmel Street, stuff keeps happening. She makes a best friend Rudy, who's has crush on her. Her father teaches her the art of reading from a book she has stolen from grave yard. And hence the title, the book thief. And then there's another important character, called Max. Who is a Jew in a Nazi Germany, who is given shelter in her basement. You go on a journey from a train, to a football match on street, to stealing apples and bread. From playing accordion...

A Lone Journey!

"Would she remember me?", "Did I make a good Impression?", "Or is it just another click?", these are one of few thoughts I am having. May be I should stop thinking about her smile. That's the prettiest part of this short trip. An unexpected meet, then sharing sweet glances may be wasn't enough, that's why she gave a very warm goodbye along with an invitation to visit again. OMG! I have to stop thinking about her. This wont work ever. I know very well. May be all I need is little distraction to get normal. Looking outside the bus window might help. but while leaving this town, I am glad that I could collect some memories. At the end of the day, that's all you have , right? People you care, instances which make you happy, inspirations for bright tomorrow. Yeah! That is all matter.  Just like this journey, life is moving. For a couple of days She was my Travelling Buddy. Not Any More. I wish our journey could be prolonged. Trav...

The Good, The Bad and The Corporate

I have often heard that, people don’t come in Black and White; they are always in the shades of grey. Confused? Let me explain. Like the old good Hindi movies, there is no absolute goodwill hero or absolute evil villain. Everyone belong in between, the scale which connects the absolute good and pure evil. But that’s something you already know, don’t you? Of course you do, because at times we behave good and bit evil as well. And this evil doesn’t mean being a bad person, it just means “Not waiting for the signal to turn green”, or “Throwing the garbage on the road” (Cause there was no dustbin around, so lame reason, Lol). My point being, everybody is bad sometime and vice a versa. So that covers the good and the bad, but what’s the corporate ha? Now these are the strangest but the smartest people on the earth (at least they think so,Lol). So being in corporate life for almost two years, I observed many people. People of my age, little bit seniors and highly seniors as well. And ...