Skip to main content

A Bad Day!

There are days when you are full of energy. Full of enthusiasm, like the best version of yourself. But apparently not all days are meant for you to be happy. I am talking about the days when we feel 'Why even I woke up today?' , The days when we start questioning the very abilities we posses, the days when every thing you try fix goes on getting worse. I hope everybody has these days, And I had such a day recently.

With every failure of the day I try to keep myself up by saying 'Chill, this is not a big deal'. And these not so big deals start pilling up on each other. At mid day I am succumbed under the pressure of such mountain of Big deals. And then I just give up. I just give up the hope that something might cheer me up in this very day. Very opposite of my nature, yet these shadows of negative energy cause me feel like a loser.



You avoid people you care. You ignore doing important things, just cause you are afraid that even they will get fucked up. You start recalling all the mistakes of your life, you start missing those moments which you adored once. and most importantly, you just expect that the clock would run faster, cause you want the day to end. You just wish, that things would be finer the next day. The only hope of the day.

Wanna know a secret? That doesn't work in this way. It will keep happening till you find the root cause of these bad day scenario. I found mine, a single thing which kept going wrong created a series of bad days. And I just didn't knew that, or may be I just didn't want to accept the fact that such thing would matter to me. And this ignorance triggered the way I see at things. Is it possible to change that?That's another story.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Character

I love watching movies. It's my favorite past time. And every good movie has something unique. This goes for movies across genres. Of course depending upon your liking and ability to relate or understand certain subjects, you might not like a good movie. But that doesn't mean it's not a good movie. But what a movie buff would always agree is that any movie that gets fan following, does follow one strategy. It sticks to the core subject. It has a character. As long as a movie or a web series sticks to it's core subject and puts in efforts to convey the story without getting slow, it would turn out to be a good movie. If it's an action movie, it should have the best possible action sequences. For a comedy one, you should be laughing your guts out. For a drama, it should touch your emotions. A musical should make you tap your feet.  I believe, just like any good movie, we all have one true character. Some are calm minded, some are outlandishly funny. Some are extremely

Gratitude and Goals

It's almost a decade now, when Matthew McConaughey won an Oscar for Dallas buyers club. And during that ceremony, he perhaps gave the most inspirational and yet pragmatic speech. He said that we only need three things in our lives. Someone to look up to, someone to look forward to and something to chase for.  And I think it's a minimalistic approach. And I too believe that it's the right way. We fill up our minds with so many things, we forget the basics. We forget why we started the very thing. We get fed to the grind economy, to generate and then spend.  I don't have any problem with that, but while doing this we all are entering in a cycle of infinite comparison. Like the saying goes, we have entered the era, where we only see the greener grass on the next garden. We are looking so much outside, we are losing the art of appreciating what we have, known as Gratitude.  We forget to acknowledge the love we receive, or the work we do, or the little things we enjoy. And a

The Good, The Bad and The Corporate

I have often heard that, people don’t come in Black and White; they are always in the shades of grey. Confused? Let me explain. Like the old good Hindi movies, there is no absolute goodwill hero or absolute evil villain. Everyone belong in between, the scale which connects the absolute good and pure evil. But that’s something you already know, don’t you? Of course you do, because at times we behave good and bit evil as well. And this evil doesn’t mean being a bad person, it just means “Not waiting for the signal to turn green”, or “Throwing the garbage on the road” (Cause there was no dustbin around, so lame reason, Lol). My point being, everybody is bad sometime and vice a versa. So that covers the good and the bad, but what’s the corporate ha? Now these are the strangest but the smartest people on the earth (at least they think so,Lol). So being in corporate life for almost two years, I observed many people. People of my age, little bit seniors and highly seniors as well. And