Skip to main content

No Regrets

What is the first thing that enters your mind when I say 'future'? I don't know about you, but all I feel is fear. Maybe that's a common thing in the majority of final year students. There is a hell of pressure. Being a graduate, THE SOCIETY expects a respectable earning. As our peers start performing better, there comes an unavoidable tension during our own show. As most of them call, the race begins. But the way I see it, it's a totally different perspective. I'll try to elaborate. 

Just imagine you are the richest person in the world, there is nothing you could not afford. You have the best athletic physic anyone can imagine. No one can beat you. You know all the possible arts in the world. In short, you have everything in this world. Literally.Then what? What would you do? There will be nothing to look forward. You will never understand the fun or satisfaction in achieving something, as you are unbeatable. You will never get the joy of learning new things. Everything is kind of IN-ORDER, Right?


Even according to thermodynamics, the total entropy, which is disorderliness, of the universe goes on increasing. Then why we, human beings, are trying to make things as ordered as can. That's just impossible. There is no need to follow the so-called rules of THE SOCIETY. Because at the end of the day it's you who will decide that what satisfaction is. 

So coming back where I started. Future! Yeah, I am afraid of facing it. There are many hopes, aspirations, dreams, goals. There is fear of failing. There is infinite uncertainty. But that is the fun part. I will fail. I will hit hard. but I will learn as well. I will understand the importance of consistency. Good qualities will be developed, Bad ones will be eliminated.

So do you remember any trip you had? You planned for things. On way you found new adventures. But you skipped them just to stay according to the plan. And later you just wished that you should have taken that adventure. For me, future is that same planned trip. I have my plans too. But I am not going to miss any adventure. I am not going to have any regrets. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Book Thief

There are stories. There are good stories. And then there are stories which touch your soul. One such story is written by Markus Zusak, named as The Book thief. Narrated by the death itself, it's a story of a kid from Nazi Germany. Her name is Liesel. Living in a foster home, with her new Papa and Mama. But life is not fair with her. She has memories of a brother, she lost on a train. Her new mother is awful cook and pretty tough on her. She has nightmares every night. As she starts to live this new life on a place called Himmel Street, stuff keeps happening. She makes a best friend Rudy, who's has crush on her. Her father teaches her the art of reading from a book she has stolen from grave yard. And hence the title, the book thief. And then there's another important character, called Max. Who is a Jew in a Nazi Germany, who is given shelter in her basement. You go on a journey from a train, to a football match on street, to stealing apples and bread. From playing accordion...

A Lone Journey!

"Would she remember me?", "Did I make a good Impression?", "Or is it just another click?", these are one of few thoughts I am having. May be I should stop thinking about her smile. That's the prettiest part of this short trip. An unexpected meet, then sharing sweet glances may be wasn't enough, that's why she gave a very warm goodbye along with an invitation to visit again. OMG! I have to stop thinking about her. This wont work ever. I know very well. May be all I need is little distraction to get normal. Looking outside the bus window might help. but while leaving this town, I am glad that I could collect some memories. At the end of the day, that's all you have , right? People you care, instances which make you happy, inspirations for bright tomorrow. Yeah! That is all matter.  Just like this journey, life is moving. For a couple of days She was my Travelling Buddy. Not Any More. I wish our journey could be prolonged. Trav...

The Good, The Bad and The Corporate

I have often heard that, people don’t come in Black and White; they are always in the shades of grey. Confused? Let me explain. Like the old good Hindi movies, there is no absolute goodwill hero or absolute evil villain. Everyone belong in between, the scale which connects the absolute good and pure evil. But that’s something you already know, don’t you? Of course you do, because at times we behave good and bit evil as well. And this evil doesn’t mean being a bad person, it just means “Not waiting for the signal to turn green”, or “Throwing the garbage on the road” (Cause there was no dustbin around, so lame reason, Lol). My point being, everybody is bad sometime and vice a versa. So that covers the good and the bad, but what’s the corporate ha? Now these are the strangest but the smartest people on the earth (at least they think so,Lol). So being in corporate life for almost two years, I observed many people. People of my age, little bit seniors and highly seniors as well. And ...